Monday 29 October 2012

She's Taking Pictures (Photo Diary II)



Monday morning, we meet again. When I wake up on monday mornings I just like to think about the beautiful quote in the picture above and pretend that I'm living in a country in which actually are any hills. Because dealing with the real life can be quite hard sometimes; a whole new work/school week to live through. Anyways, I wanted to show you what I did the past two weeks. It wasn't that much because of the exams I had, so I've planned some pretty cool stuff for the upcoming two weeks. Enjoy!


Not one, but two foundation samples from LancĂ´me!


Dinner-thursday with my best friends; lasagna it was! I know that's a lot of the green stuff (rucola) but I swear I have been a bunny in an earlier lifetime.


And then I got lost in Rotterdam. I still don't know how I managed to get lost between sheep in a freaking city.

Came across this board while I was lost; they're making wooden shoes up here. Welcome to Holland.


Waving at other people in the car. With my feet. Yeah.


It was so cold at work! Tomato-soup to warm myself.


This little fella was visiting us! He's twelve weeks old, adorable, and..


loves to bite my toes.


Watching a new series! Revolution. I only watched the first episode so can't tell yet what I think about it; but I do love this kind of shots!


I always write down random things while studying. And I always fuck up the 'S'. 


Someone sent this on Whatsapp. Drake and Josh 4life.


My mac doesn't do drugs. So proud of him.


Riding home after a party of a friend of mine, had to go home early like always on fridays because I have to work at 07:30 AM. *sigh*


Sooo tired.. Goodnight! 

Kinderbueno ice-cream. Will be online soon!


With my beautiful best friends at a party this saturday evening! 


My sunday-sleep-song, Passenger - Let Her Go. This song is perfect to slowly drift away.. What a voice.


From now on I will  be fully concentrating on blogging again, I've missed it so much! Have a nice day!
XOXO


24 comments:

  1. Nice pics. That lasagna looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's!
    ik volg je vanaf nu via bloglovin,
    volg je me terug? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post with lots of fun moments. Have a good week, dear!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post! Your blog is pretty amazing. :):)

    http://beamoazed.com/
    http://beamoazed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten eerste..wat een prachtige layout! Wauwie :) En altijd leuk om iemands persoonlijke foto's te zien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt! Vond het wel tijd worden voor een nieuwe layout :)

      Delete
  6. Leuke foto's! Vooral de food-pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures sweetie!

    would you like to follow each other? ;3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik lees iets met kinderbueno-ijs. I am interested. A lot. Like a lot lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah zo leuk! en heb echt zoveel zin in tomatensoep nu opeens -_-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, de doooog is cute! Leuke pictures lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post :) The lasagne looks yummy and your little canine visitor is so cute !!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well hello gorgeous!Love,looove this honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die lasagna ziet er goed uit!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een leuke foto's!
    Ik volg je :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good pictures! I like it!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leuke foto´s!

    Ik volg je nu,
    volg je mij ook terug? :D

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete