Sunday 7 October 2012

She's Got Stylenomics


One of the most popular colors for this season is dark green. And when I saw the new Stylenomics collection from Essie, I just knew I had to have this one. I also bought Recessionista, I'll swatch this one too, because it's also very, very pretty. The first picture was made in the sunlight, but because the weather here changes every minute, the other three aren't. There's really a difference, with sunlight you can clearly see that this nail polish is green, and without it tends to look more black. A real fall musthave, if you ask me!







XOXO

PS I'm also blogging for a week now! And I'm really happy with every new view I get, it really motivates me!

18 comments:

  1. Love this ;)
    My blog:http://erikabarbato.blogspot.it/
    pass on my facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/erikabarbatoblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!
    Wat een super leuke blog heb je.
    Moet maar eens vaker een kijkje nemen hihi.
    Ga zo door.

    Liefs, Shanon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah dankjewel Shanon :) Ik doe m'n best! Xoxo!

      Delete
  3. prachtig kleurtje! Leuke blog heb je!

    xoxo
    Don't forget to enter my give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk om te lezen lies, en dat je t jasje toch nog gekocht hebt! Ga zo door meid:)

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi kleurtje, donker maar niet te duister als je snapt wat ik bedoel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wauw! Amazing colour, wat is Essie toch een mooi merk hé?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essie is such a great nail polish brand. I recently discovered it and love it!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect color!

    Love your blog, would u like to follow each other?

    highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bellissimo!
    Seguimi se ti va! Baci!
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like your blog! :)
    The nail polish looks great!! <3
    http://the-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete