Friday 26 October 2012

She's Got Nominated


I got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! This award is meant to support other bloggers; you're letting them know that you like to read their blogs. Jeany has nominated me!

First of all, there are a few rules:

- You must tell 11 random things about yourself;
- You must answer the 11 questions the nominator came up with;
- And also make 11 new questions for the people you are going to nominate;
- These bloggers have to have less than 200 followers;
- You have to let them know they are nominated by you;
- You can't be nominated back by them.

So let's start!


11 Random facts about me

1. I've had my first braces when I was just nine years old; and had it removed when I was fifteen (one of the happiest days of my life);
2. I'm a first-year law student;
3. I've got some highlights in my hair, my hair has darkened a bit since last year so I've 'freshed' it up;
4. Sometimes I wish I went traveling this year, because sometimes I just get the feeling of 'getting away' from The Netherlands;
5. I'm secretly crushing on One Direction, and when I had a party a few weeks ago one of my friends played them on the tv and guess what? Turns out I wasn't the only one (and there we were, a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds singing One Thing, haha);
6. I have one younger sister;


7. I still don't know what Bruno Mars is actually singing there;
8. When I was just about nine years I already read all three of the Lord Of The Rings books;
9. I've got a strong feeling of moral sense. And when I see something happening that I don't like I can get really angry with someone;
10. I'm a winter person. Although I enjoy summer.. I do not understand why I like the winter so much, maybe because I was born in it?
11. I want to write a book, and I'm convinced one day I will.

Jeany's questions:

1. What has inspired you to start a blog?
Other blogs and the fact that I love writing so much. My head is so full of thoughts that I sometimes need to write it off. Other blogs because I learn so much from them and enjoy reading them, I guess I wanted to do the same for other persons.

2. When was the last time you thought "Oh my gosh, what am I doing?!"
Uhm, I'm thinking this like three times a day because I tend to do stupid things all the time. Like right now, it's almost half past two midnight and I've got my last exam tomorrow. Sleep? What's that?

3. What would you love to do but you've never gotten a change for?
Giving a concert. But this will never happen, because I obviously can't  sing. So I'm hoping that one day playback-shows will be hot. 

4. Who do you want to give a special present and why?
Lindsay Lohan, for being such a role model. Joke, the person who picks out the songs for the Vampire Diaries, because she (yeah, it's a she, looked her up a while ago) does such a good job.


5. What's more important to you, the inside or the outside?
The inside, for sure. No matter how good looking someone might be, if they're just plain boring it won't work.

6. Would the younger you be looking up to you right now?
Probably not. I wasn't the kind of kid who got impressed very fast. Maybe only in the literal sense of the word; I do have certainly grown a few inches.

7. What's the first word that comes to your mind right now? 
Now. Because that was the last word I typed.

8. What is your favorite shop?
Oh my, this question just can't be answered. Wait.. Can I answer this with 'webshop'? Ha!

9. What's your favorite makeup brand?
Mm, low budget Catrice for sure. Mid-end L'oreal and high-end Bobbi Brown. Although this happens to change very often.

10. What are your favorite tv-series?
I love series! I watch a lot, but my favorites right now are (of course) the Vampire Diaries, Homeland, Lost, Prison Break and when I was little I loved Skippy, the bush kangaroo, and Zorro!

11. What do you think of the fact that I've nominated you?
That's really sweet! Thank you very much Jeany :) 


If you're not dutch or belgian you won't need to read further; I've chosen to nominate only dutch or belgian blogs.


Hier zijn de mensen die ik genomineerd heb: 


En natuurlijk heb ik ook 11 vragen voor deze bloggers!

1. Wat vind je het leukst aan het hebben van een blog?
2. Waar haal jij je inspiratie vandaan?
3. Wat is je favoriete make-up product? 
4. Om welke film kun jij, na hem wel tien keer gezien te hebben, nog steeds huilen?
5. Wanneer je iets over mocht doen in je leven, zou je iets over doen en zo ja, wat?
6. Wat was je mooiste vakantie tot nu toe?
7. Waar droomde je van toen je klein was?
8. Wat hoor je op dit moment?
9. Wat zou je binnen nu en het eind van dit jaar nog willen bereiken?
10. Wat is je meest gedragen kledingstuk van deze herfst?
11. Wat is je favoriete video op Youtube op dit moment? Inclusief link of het filmpje zelf!

Ik ben erg benieuwd naar jullie eventuele antwoorden!

XOXO


13 comments:

  1. wat leuk dat je me genomineerd hebt, binnenkort zal ik 'm ook doen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuke antwoorden! Ik heb deze award al heel vaak voorbij zien komen, leuk :D!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuke antwoorden! En wat lief dat je mij hebt getagd :) Ik ga hem morgen invullen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt super leuk dat je me genomineerd heb! Ik ga 'm binnenkort ook posten :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bedankt voor de nominatie!
    Ik heb echter de Liebster award al gedaan. Ik zal wel hier je vragen beantwoorden:

    1. Wat vind je het leukst aan het hebben van een blog?
    Oh om dingen te delen met mensen. Ik heb heel wat leuke mensen via m;n blog leren kennen.

    2. Waar haal jij je inspiratie vandaan?
    Het dagelijkse leven, van andere bloggers.

    3. Wat is je favoriete make-up product?
    Mascara

    4. Om welke film kun jij, na hem wel tien keer gezien te hebben, nog steeds huilen?
    While you were sleeping

    5. Wanneer je iets over mocht doen in je leven, zou je iets over doen en zo ja, wat?
    OH mijn trouwerij. Precies hoe hij ging, gewoon om het nog een keer te beleven :)

    6. Wat was je mooiste vakantie tot nu toe?
    Kos 2008. Was een heerlijke vakantie. En onze huwelijksreis naar Terschelling :)

    7. Waar droomde je van toen je klein was?
    Hmmm. Dat weet ik niet meer.

    8. Wat hoor je op dit moment?
    Muziekje van Train :)

    9. Wat zou je binnen nu en het eind van dit jaar nog willen bereiken?
    Heel wat doelen hebben behaald van My Life List (zie blog)

    10. Wat is je meest gedragen kledingstuk van deze herfst?
    Ik heb heel wat lekkere warme truien gekocht, heerlijk!

    11. Wat is je favoriete video op Youtube op dit moment? Inclusief link of het filmpje zelf!
    http://youtu.be/yTCDVfMz15M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuk dat je me hebt genomineerd! Zelf heb ik hem ook al gedaan maar wilde toch voor jou even de vragen beantwoorden:


    1. Wat vind je het leukst aan het hebben van een blog?

    De contacten, schrijven en zien dat hij groeit

    2. Waar haal jij je inspiratie vandaan?

    Vooral veel om mij heen, wat ik op straat zie, bij andere en dan mijn eigen draai er aan geven maar soms kom ik zelf ook op iets nieuws en dat ga ik dan ook meteen doen

    3. Wat is je favoriete make-up product?

    Wenkbrauwpotlood

    4. Om welke film kun jij, na hem wel tien keer gezien te hebben, nog steeds huilen?

    Dear John en die nieuw en lucky one

    5. Wanneer je iets over mocht doen in je leven, zou je iets over doen en zo ja, wat?

    Niks, dingen gaan ze moeten gaan en hoe het nu is vind ik het allemaal wel prima:-)

    6. Wat was je mooiste vakantie tot nu toe?

    Toch wel mijn geboorteland bezoeken Zuid-Afrika

    7. Waar droomde je van toen je klein was?

    Een barbie roze kamer te hebben, maar op mijn 6de wilde ik dat al niet meer haha

    8. Wat hoor je op dit moment?

    Mijn vriend die achtbaan filmpjes aan het kijken is

    9. Wat zou je binnen nu en het eind van dit jaar nog willen bereiken?

    Oei die duurt niet meer zo lang haha, als ik dan echt iets moet kiezen is het dan het vinden van een passende opleiding

    10. Wat is je meest gedragen kledingstuk van deze herfst?

    Denk toch wel mijn combinatie trainingsbroek + hoodie

    11. Wat is je favoriete video op Youtube op dit moment?
    Inclusief link of het filmpje zelf!

    lastig ik kijk alleen soms filmpjes van beautybloggers maar heb daar niet echt een favoriet bij zitten, allemaal zijn ze wel fijn:-)

    Hopelijk vond je het leuk dat ik het vragenlijstje voor je heb in gevuld:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja vind ik echt ontzettend leuk, bedankt! :D

      Delete
  7. Ja ohmy, de persoon die de liedjes voor tVD uitzoekt verdient echt een award. Daar heb je echt zo gelijk in :')

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gefeliciteerd! Echt ontzettend tof!
    En wat een leuke antwoorden haha :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete