Friday 19 October 2012

She Got A New Watch; Will She Be On Time Now?


I got a new watch! Curious? Take a look! 













Goodmorning! While you're reading this I'm on the train to Paris. 
Nah, I wish I was. Just on my way to Rotterdam, but it sure feels like Paris. It costs me almost four hours to get there! Anyway, I bought this rose-gold watch from IKKI, it came in a black little bag, and a pen to eventually remove a chain or add one when it doesn't fit. Easy to do yourself; really a plus! I also like that it's matte underneath, never seen that before. I combined it with my pink-gold skull bracelet (I personally don't mind combining different sorts of metals), which I think is a quite good match! 
Have a lovely weekend! 

XOXO

PS. The title of this post? Ehm.. I'm not really that kind of person who's always on time.

11 comments:

  1. Ohmy, deze vind ik prachtig! Staat supermooi met het andere armbandje, ik denk ook met meerdere armbandjes, armcandyyyyy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice watch. How cool you got a pen with the watch :) x

    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, wat een mooi horloge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice watch. :)

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?
    xoxo

    http://www.eleganceofluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie horloge!
    Maak jij al kans op een nail repair en een nail balsem van Trind ? http://www.beautybloglaura.com/2012/10/winactie-trind-nail-repair-nail-balsem.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing watch! Love it!

    xx
    http://www.sevenoutfits.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, it's gorgeous! Moest even lachen om je Parijs-joke, geniaal. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous watch! Perfect accessory, which also useful ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete