Wednesday 3 October 2012

She Is Watching A God Damn Twit Cam




So, yesterday evening, when I got tons of homework and loads of stuff to do, I decided that this would be the right moment to do nothing and watch a twitcam from Niall Horan, an Irish lad who's very popular right now, because he sings in the boy-band One Direction. After a quick calculation I knew that he would online at 8pm in my country, and at 8pm exactly I sat fully dressed and with an awesome makeup look behind my computer (I knew I'd only be seeing him, and he wouldn't be seeing me, but hey, I like to look stunning on dates) and waited. Click 'Read More' for MTV's biggest disaster date. Ever.


All right, I don't mind. I haven't decided what to wear yet.



Yeah, I'm looking forward hearing from you too!



That's allright.. My lipstick could use a little touch-up.




Oh, don't worry Niall, it's not like I have an actual life, so I don't mind waiting.




15 minutes.. Okay, hurry up.




Finally!! I've been waiting so long for you!!!




Wait.. You're not alone.. ?





I WAITED ALL NIGHT JUST TO SEE TWO GUYS PLAYING FIFA '13?!
..




For the people who are interested, the whole twitcam can be found on Youtube here -link
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha lies, I almost shit my pants :')
    Je blog is echt leuk! Xkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several ways Asian girls can get a great chance at coming to the United States.asian cams

    ReplyDelete